PNCWA CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
Do your associates, friends, peers, or acquaintances work hard and get results? Help them get the recognition they deserve by nominating them for a PNCWA and/or WEF award. There are awards for nearly every type of position in the clean water industry. The nomination process will be easier than ever this year. To submit a nomination (other than Safety Awards and OYA/COYA Awards) you must be a member!
1. Select an award in the WEF-PNCWA or the PNCWA categories below.
2. Review the award qualifications to ensure your candidate is eligible for the award.
3. Fill out the simple online nomination form and attach a nomination letter or supporting documents as appropriate.
Need to download a copy of the criteria for all awards open to nominations? Download award criteria here.
For more information, please contact Mark Walter, Awards Committee Chair, via email or via phone at 971-413-4126.
Updated Nomination Forms Have Been Posted to the Forms Section. All Nominations Are Due At Our October Section Meeting.
Section and Board Meeting Minutes
Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association
What: Wastewater and Water Math Review
Presented by: Shawn Moffitt
Approval has been requested for a total of 0.6 CEU’s
BBQ Lunch will be provided by SEIOS section
A SEIOS Section Meeting will follow the workshop. The following is a draft agenda:
• Acceptance of meeting minutes and treasury report
• Upcoming training meetings and topics
Who: Training is provided at no cost to all SEIOS members
When: August 9, 2018 (Thursday) starting at 9:00 am
Where: Meeting will be held at:
Heyburn Fire Station
1120 21st Street
(take Exit 221 from I-84).